Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

FASHION/COLLEGE: What color Hunter rainboots should I get?

Christmas has ended, and now we all get a chance to appreciate all of our gifts, and go after Christmas shopping with our Christmas money!One thing on my Christmas list this year were some Hunter Original Tall Gloss rainboots. But they come in such a variety of colors, so I didn't know which color to get! 

This year, Hunter boots became very popular on college campus across the nation. Walking to class every day in the rain is not fun, so why not walk through the rain in style? Us, college students have now found a way to make rainboots cute, thanks to Hunter! You can even style the rainboots with fleece or cable knit welly socks to keep your feet warm!


 
From left to right, the colors are black, dark ruby, and aubergine.

I narrowed down my picks to black, aubergine and dark ruby. Although black could go with any outfit, I though I should have more fun with rainboots. Especially since Hunter boots cost significantly more than basic rain boots, that you could buy at target.


So, which color should I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment