Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LIFE: MIA

Completely went M.I.A.
First year of college was a roller coaster. At first, I did not like college and I was ready to go home, but all of a sudden it just became everyday life and once it got close to moving out, I was a mess. what was I going to do without my roommate, my friends, my hall-mates. These people that I see every single day, even when I don't want to. Living in a freshmen-highrise at a SEC school means 1,000+ Freshmen in one building. All I can say is that although we have community bathrooms for each hall and we share a tiny room with another person, living in that dorm was the best thing that happened to me.
So to all of the recent high school graduates, congratulations!
and....
If your campus has a "freshmen dorm", pick that one! Something is ALWAYS going on, and you get to meet someone new everyday!
Thank you UGA for my Freshmen year. It was beyond everything I could ever experience. I can't wait to be back in Athens <3

No comments:

Post a Comment